Tuesday, February 2, 2016

English

25-29
1) Automobiles have at the same time positive and negative effects. Good effect is that you can save your time and go distant places very easy. Bad effect is that you pollute the environment and you almost don’t move, what is very bad. But now we have electric cars which is economy for nature. 


18-22
1)I think advertising influence to people’s behavior bad, because it’s disrupt people to do something.
2) No I’m not agree because, with internet we can learn something or  find some information what we want e.t.c.
3) I think learn with teacher is better because teacher always can help you and learning with teacher includes also learning with yourself.
4) I’m agree because when you don’t stop working you will achieve to your goal.
   

fly-try
pain-shame
breath-sing
believe-belong
I said -
things-people
cry-die



  1. I will discuss safe energy creation. Because oil is ends and we need new pure energy source.
  2. I will become an inventor, and I will invent new things to facilitate people life.


ex 14.
b.2) in a cinema.
3) He is a musicman
4) She was living in near Cambridge
5) Message say “I love you!”.
6) 5 minutes later, when she gots the message.
7) All think.
8) Crossing a road.
9) Give operation’s money.

c.all text and
2) in a cinema.
3) He is a musicman
4) She was living in near Cambridge
5) Message say “I love you!”.
6) 5 minutes later, when she gots the message.
7) All think.
8) Crossing a road.
9) Give operation’s money.


Test
1.a.2)left
3)didn’t you tell
4)have not sent
5)did she have
6) Did you go

b. 2 arranging
3 visited
4 forgot
5 didn’t have
6 decided
7 Was i thinking
8 was begin
9 looked
10 saw
11 was walking

c. 2) weren’t, had eaten
3) went, had got
4) had arrived, had not started
5) took, had not finished
6) Had John seen, saw

2.a. 2)nodding
3)leaning
4)making
5)looking
6)giving
7)folding
 
b.2)said
3)tell
4)said
5)say
6)say






I can say only one thing for real friendship. Real friendship is that when friends always help each other in any situation. If they always help each other, naturally they will communicate with each other.





I have already gone to school
I went to school

I have already done my homework
I did my homework.


If someone said me hello, I will say him hello too.
I said that.
Say it again
Do what I say.
Did you say 30?

Tell an anecdote.
Tell a story.
Tell homework.
Tell useful information.
Tell about football.




I think, in sites like facebook or YouTube and e.t.c. We need policemen. And when upload cyberbullying video, image, or send message policemen see that and remove. Then arrest him/her who uploaded or sent that video, image or message.



I’m registred in odnoklassniki and facebook. I use them for chatting with my friends, reading news, and for programming club. I can without them, and two months ago I don’t use them.





I think without modern means of communication. My life will become very very very very very very very very very very very very very very boring. And my life will lose meaning.

to have+ (irregular)V3+ (regular)ed





I’m not agree with online dating, because, you don’t know perfectly who this human. You can’t understand character. And this human can use you his bad goals.  


I think that it is not right because, some people don’t like that some photos him.

ex2.used to work, is working:is, used to sell: are,used to go: not, used to be; used to read, tinks: used to go,go; used to smoke,go;
ex5.equipment, journaler,  canceled, reservation, improvement, reception, manager,  manager, entertainment.







I can’t say something about future Yerevan, because I think after 4-th world war Armenia will be destroyed or will be one of the biggest countries and 4-th world war will be very soon. If after 4-th world war Armenia will be one of the biggest countries Yerevan will be one of the most advanced cities.




How long you don’t talk with your friend? Sinc Friday.
How long you don’t kill someone? For a week.
How long you are seeing? For a month.
How long you have this car? Since 2009.
How long you have this laptop? For two days.
How long CL was start? For three days.
How long you was killed your boss? Since 2013.   
How long RMA was won a prize? For 2 months.
How long you have this gun? Since 1878.
How long you have won this prize? For 5 days.








No, I and my relative never used alternative medicine. But think that alternative medicine is really cool. I think alternative medicine is such better that for us normal medicine.






It is my first day, when i learning in 9 class. All thing is very interesting. We now have new teachers and new students and new classes. I think, that it’s will be very good and interesting educational year.

No comments:

Post a Comment